Your Adventure is Just Around the Corner GLA Enrollment
Ready to enroll in GLA?
Begin your journey with the enrollment application below
Questions about GLA?
Let us help!
GLA’s Enrollment Advisors are here for you!
Our team of experienced advisors has visited, staffed, and even sent their own teens on our programs abroad. They are happy to share their insights and experiences to help your family decide what works best for you.
2022 Application Deadline has passed
Limited Availability: Check the Program Status Board for the latest updates.
Review our COVID-19 response plan and our refund policy prior to placing your deposit.
Please note timeline for last minute applications submitted after the deadline of May 15:
Full applications must be received within 1 day of deposit for consideration.
- Online Application Includes 4 short pages: Student Self-Reflection, Self-Assessment, Medical History Form & agreement to Code of Conduct. Please allow about 30 minutes for student & parent to fill this out together
- Signed waiver (signed/initialed by student and parent): Print sign and upload or complete the eSignature documents via HelloSign email.
Tuition balance and remaining paperwork will be due within one week of acceptance into the program:
- Passport Copy for international travel / ID copy for domestic travel
- Copy of COVID-19 vaccination card
- Flight itinerary (once approved to book)
- Signed physician release form
- Emergency contacts form
- Health insurance card for domestic travel
Your $600 deposit and $250 application fee are non-refundable, but transferable as a credit. We recommend Travel Insurance with Cancel for Any Reason coverage to protect your investment beyond our Terms & Conditions.
Travelers will need to wait to purchase flights until the program has been confirmed to run and they have been accepted into the program.
|Collapse Select Dates|