Volunteer Opportunities for Teens with Animals
- Teach families how to care for abandoned dogs in an impoverished Costa Rican community, and learn to surf along Costa Rica's pristine coast
- Train and care for elephants at an elephant sanctuary in Thailand while experiencing vibrant Thai culture through food, art, and music
- Protect the habitat of native Galapagos tortoises and snorkel with sea lions, turtles and blue-footed boobies nearby
- Learn how native animals are integral to local communities, and promote preservation within the region
- Explore habitats few young people ever get to see in person, and discover how local partners and NGOs are making a difference through conservation
$2,099 to $6,299 for 1 to 3 weeks, spring & summer*
*Tuition includes all in-country expenses including educational materials, lodging, 3 meals per day, all in-country transportation, airport pick-up, professional full-time staff and experts from the US/Europe, travel medical insurance, cultural activities, lectures, weekend excursions, and pre-departure materials and support.